Need accomodation in Malaysia? I highly suggest you to stay at Leisure I @ Courtyard Sanctuary Apartment . Find hotel reviews in Malaysia and choose the suitable hotel for you.

Leisure I @ Courtyard Sanctuary Apartment Review
Leisure I @ Courtyard Sanctuary Apartment

Address : Leisure I @ Courtyard Sanctuary Apartment, Kuching, Malaysia

Rating : 7.2




Leisure I @ Courtyard Sanctuary Apartment Leisure I @ Courtyard Sanctuary Apartment features a furnished 3-Bedroom apartment with living and dining areas. Located in Kuching, the property is a 5-minute drive to Boulevard Shopping Mall and provides free public parking.Leisure I @ Courtyard Sanctuary Apartment is a 15-minute drive to the nearest bus station and a 30-minute drive to Kuching Sentral (Bus Terminal) and Kuching Airport. Sarawak Cultural Village is a 1-hour drive away.Each air-conditioned apartment features 1 room with a double bed and 2 rooms with pull-out beds. Apartment comes with an en suite bathroom and 1 additional bathroom. A satellite TV, sofa, electric kettle and refrigerator are included.Restaurants serving local cuisines are within a 5-minute walk of the apartment.


Leisure I @ Courtyard Sanctuary Apartment ReviewLeisure I @ Courtyard Sanctuary Apartment ReviewLeisure I @ Courtyard Sanctuary Apartment Review



click image above to booking a room


Booking.com: Leisure I @ Courtyard Sanctuary Apartment , Kuching ...
Leisure I @ Courtyard Sanctuary Apartment features a furnished 3-Bedroom apartment with living and dining areas.

Booking.com: Leisure I @ Courtyard Sanctuary Apartment , Kuching ...
Leisure I @ Courtyard Sanctuary Apartment, Kuching Rezervirajte uz Jamstvo najbolje cijene! 9 fotografija.

HotelsCombined - Leisure I @ Courtyard Sanctuary Apartment ...
The Leisure I @ Courtyard Sanctuary Apartment provides comfortable apartments, designed to accommodate the requirements of any traveller.

Leisure I @ Courtyard Sanctuary Apartment, Kuching Hotel in ...
Leisure I @ Courtyard Sanctuary Apartment features a furnished 3-Bedroom apartment with living and dining areas. Located in Kuching, the property is a 5-minute drive

Leisure I @ Courtyard Sanctuary Apartment [Apartments] (Malaysia ...
Last reviews of Leisure I @ Courtyard Sanctuary Apartment [Apartments] --> Leisure I @ Courtyard Sanctuary Apartment [Apartments] Leisure I @ Courtyard Sanctuary

Leisure I @ Courtyard Sanctuary Apartment in Kuching, Malaysia ...
Book your stay at Leisure I @ Courtyard Sanctuary Apartment and get advice on accommodation options in Kuching from Lonely Planet's independent on-the-ground travel

Leisure I @ Courtyard Sanctuary Apartment: Rates, Photos - Kuching ...
Find deals and compare rates from KAYAK and others. Save 25% or more. View photos and read reviews for the Leisure I @ Courtyard Sanctuary Apartment, Kuching.

Kuching Leisure I @ Courtyard Sanctuary Apartment - Ammeo
Leisure I @ Courtyard Sanctuary Apartment features a furnished 3-Bedroom apartment with living and dining areas. Located in Kuching, the property is a 5-minute drive

Leisure I @ Courtyard Sanctuary Apartment - Kuching
Infotel, Hotel Bookings, UK Hotels, Cheap Hotels Cookies are small text files stored on your computer. They allow us to distinguish you from other users

Leisure I @ Courtyard Sanctuary Apartment, Kuching - Compare Deals
The Leisure I @ Courtyard Sanctuary Apartment provides comfortable apartments, designed to accommodate the requirements of any traveller.


0 comments:

 
Malaysia Travel © 2013. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger
Top