Need accomodation in Malaysia? I highly suggest you to stay at My Hotel @ Bukit Bintang . Find hotel reviews in Malaysia and choose the suitable hotel for you.

My Hotel @ Bukit Bintang Review
My Hotel @ Bukit Bintang

Address : My Hotel @ Bukit Bintang, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Rating : 6.5




My Hotel @ Bukit Bintang Enjoying a convenient location in Jalan Pudu, My Hotel is a 10-minute walk from Pertaling Street and Bukit Bintang. It features free Wi-Fi and a 24-hour front desk.My Hotel @ Bukit Bintang is a 45-minute drive from Kuala Lumpur International Airport and a 1-hour drive from Subang Airport. Berjaya Times Square and several public transportation services are a 10-minute walk away.Each air conditioned room is equipped with fine bedding and warm lighting. They are simply furnished and come with a TV and refrigerator. Hot shower facilities are available in private bathrooms.My Bukit Bintang Hotel offers concierge services and free parking. Daytrips and sightseeing arrangements can be made at the on-site tour desk.


My Hotel @ Bukit Bintang ReviewMy Hotel @ Bukit Bintang ReviewMy Hotel @ Bukit Bintang Review



click image above to booking a room


Kuala Lumpur Hotel: My Hotel @ Bukit Bintang | Official Website
MyHotel @ Bukit Bintang is a new leisure hotel that offers a simple, clean and comfortable accommodation to all leisure and business travelers.

Kuala Lumpur Hotel: My Hotels | Official Website
My Hotel @ Bukit Bintang MyHotel @ Bukit Bintang is a new leisure hotel that offers a simple, clean and comfortable accommodation to all leisure and business travelers.

My Hotel @ bukit bintang (Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia) - Hotel Reviews ...
Stayed at the My Hotel in Bukit Bintang, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia recently, As a whole I got value for money from the hotel. The room and toilet were clean

Kuala Lumpur Hotel: My Hotels | Official Website
MyHotel @ Bukit Bintang is a new two-star hotel that offers a simple, clean and comfortable accommodation to all leisure and business travelers.

My Hotel @ Bukit Bintang (Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia) | Expedia
Book the My Hotel @ Bukit Bintang - This hotel is located in Kuala Lumpur (Golden Triangle), close to Jalan Alor, Petaling Street, and Kuala Lumpur Tower. Also nearby

My Hotel @ Bukit Bintang Hotel - Kuala Lumpur - Malaysia - With 22 ...
Location. Located in Kuala Lumpur (Golden Triangle), My Hotel @ Bukit Bintang is close to Jalan Alor , Petaling Street , and Kuala Lumpur Tower . Also nearby are

Accommodation in Kuala Lumpur: My Hotel @ Bukit Bintang
Located at the Crossroad between Bukit Bintang and Jalan Pudu, Monorail and LRT stations are within walking distance rom the Hotel. In the 100 fully air-conditioned

My Hotel @ Bukit Bintang | Kuala Lumpur Hotels
Whether on business or holiday, each of the 100 rooms at this 2-star property are designed help guests relax in comfort and style. Every room in the hotel offers

Hotel Reviews of My Hotel @ Bukit Bintang Kuala Lumpur Malaysia ...
Hotel Reviews My Hotel @ Bukit Bintang Kuala Lumpur Malaysia - Useful reviews of this 2 star hotel. GOOD TEAM HOTEL SERVICE,FOOD EXCELLENT,SERVICE OK CLEAN OK T..

My Hotel @ Bukit Bintang in Kuala Lumpur - Malaysia at Hotels.com
Location. Located in Kuala Lumpur (Golden Triangle), My Hotel @ Bukit Bintang is close to Jalan Alor , Petaling Street , and Kuala Lumpur Tower . Also nearby are


0 comments:

 
Malaysia Travel © 2013. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger
Top