Need accomodation in Malaysia? I highly suggest you to stay at My Hotel @ Midvalley . Find hotel reviews in Malaysia and choose the suitable hotel for you.

My Hotel @ Midvalley Review
My Hotel @ Midvalley

Address : My Hotel @ Midvalley, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Rating : 7.1




My Hotel @ Midvalley Conveniently located just a 5-minute drive from Little India and the Mid Valley Megamall, Hotel @ Midvalley provides modern rooms with en suite bathrooms. There is a restaurant and free Wi-Fi in the entire hotel.The hotel is located a 15-minute drive from Kuala Lumpur City Centre and a 20-minute drive from One Utama shopping mall. It takes about an hour by car from My Hotel @ Midvalley to Kuala Lumpur International Airport, while the Mid Valley KTM train station is just 1 km away.The air-conditioned rooms come with flat screen satellite TVs, electric kettles and a safe. The bathrooms have room slippers, bidets and free toiletries.Nawab Brasserie, the hotel’s restaurant serves local specialities. Room service is also provided.Other services provided by the hotel include currency exchange and laundry services. There is also a tour desk which helps guests organise excursions to popular attractions.


My Hotel @ Midvalley ReviewMy Hotel @ Midvalley ReviewMy Hotel @ Midvalley Review



click image above to booking a room


Kuala Lumpur Hotel: My Hotels | Official Website
My Hotel Premier at Mid Valley, newly opened 3 star business hotel in Kuala Lumpur. Located between Mid Valley and Brickfields. It is conveniently close to the major

Kuala Lumpur Hotel: My Hotel Premier @ Mid Valley | Official Website
My Hotel Premier at Mid Valley, newly opened 3 star business hotel in Kuala Lumpur. Located between Mid Valley and Brickfields. It is conveniently close to the major

My Hotel @ Mid Valley, Taman Seputeh, Kuala Lumpur : Official ...
3 Star My Hotel at Mid Valley,strategically located between Kuala Lumpur and Petaling Jaya which is merely within 5 minutes to the Mid Valley City. My Hotel offers

Booking.com: My Hotel @ Midvalley , Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia - 38 ...
Conveniently located just a 5-minute drive from Little India and the Mid Valley Megamall, Hotel @ Midvalley provides modern rooms with en suite bathrooms.

My Hotel @ Midvalley, Kuala Lumpur Book My Hotel @ Midvalley ...
My Hotel @ Midvalley, overview, photos, location, rooms and rates, services and facilities, cheap rates reservation

My Hotel @ Mid Valley Kuala Lumpur Malaysia - Best discount hotel ...
My Hotel @ Mid Valley Kuala Lumpur : Instant Confirmation and low rates for Kuala Lumpur My Hotel @ Mid Valley with Agoda.

My Hotel @ Mid Valley (Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia) - Hotel Reviews ...
My Hotel @ Mid Valley, Kuala Lumpur: See 10 traveler reviews, 15 candid photos, and great deals for My Hotel @ Mid Valley, ranked #99 of 239 hotels in

My Hotel Premier @ Mid Valley, Kuala Lumpur
My Hotel Premier at Mid Valley, newly opened 3 star business hotel in Kuala Lumpur. Located between Mid Valley and Brickfields. It is conveniently close to the major

Cititel Mid Valley, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia Business and ...
Strategically located in the heart of Klang Valley, between Kuala Lumpur and Petaling Jaya, Cititel Mid Valley is the preferred address for business and leisure

My Hotel @ Mid Valley (Kuala Lumpur) - Hotel reviews, photos ...
My Hotel @ Mid Valley, Kuala Lumpur: See 10 traveller reviews, 15 user photos and best deals for My Hotel @ Mid Valley, ranked #102 of 239 Kuala Lumpur hotels, rated


0 comments:

 
Malaysia Travel © 2013. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger
Top